Thankyou to Journey to Harmony for voting for me: http://journeytoharmony.wordpress.com/2013/03/07/liebster-award/
While I dont really know 11 other blogs to send this to I will still like to answer Soul Artiss’s questions because he was so nice in writing them and I want to thank him for his nomination.
- What is one truth that you have continued to go back to during your spiritual journey?
I am here for a reason, these synchronicities and messages keep happening to me for a reason and there has to be a purpose.
- What is something new that you have learned about yourself in the last year or so? (you can list more than one thing)
I love myself, sounds so weird but this was a huge issue for me – for 29 years I never nurtured myself at a soul level.
- What would you do/where would you go this very moment if transportation, money and the idea of fear were not an issue?
Mexico – only because I am obsessed with it the last two days. But in general – South America, Hawaii, Bali and Egypt are on my to do list over the next few years.
- Describe a recent dream/vision you have had and the meaning you believe it to hold.
I saw myself in my friends kitchen as she cleans and she tells me how she finally asked her partner to leave. I see this as either a premonition of things to come or a time when she will finally put herself first.
- What is your favorite thing to do?
Read and talk lol
- What makes you smile?
Things in nature, kids, animals, crystal, friends, family 🙂
- Imagine that you have an infinite amount of energy that you can send it out to the entire universe and that the changes from this will become apparent within 3 days… what do you send out?
I would send out love and acceptance with the hope that anyone who felt it would know that they are not alone and dont have to live the life that others are dictating for them.
- If you could travel through time, what year would you travel to and why?
Ancient Egypt to see Isis and learn in her Temples.
- What is one thing that the majority of people don’t know about you?
I have given up sugar and its easy!!!
- What gave you a really good laugh recently?
I played a board game with my friends on Saturday and laughed for ages.
- If you could breath underwater what animal would you talk to first?
Whale – they are the record keepers I would love to know the things they have seen 🙂